Often times, you need a hairstyle to ensure your tresses stay out of your face for various activities. The Dutch sister braid is a notable hairdo that will ensure you are able to accomplish different tasks while your locks still look stylish. This hairstyle is suitable for both long and short hair. Read over the steps to help you craft a Dutch sister braid for your beautiful tresses.
- Part your hair down the middle to split your tresses in half. Clip one side.
- Start a Dutch braid on the side of your hair that is not clipped. Split the front of your hair into three sections.
- Tuck the side strands under the middle strand.
- Take hair from the top of your hair and add to the top strand. Then, cross the hair under the middle strand. Add hair from the bottom to the bottom strand and cross it under the middle strand.
- Begin to create a normal braid. Continue to braid your hair all the way to the nape of your neck pulling your braid towards the center of your head.
- Repeat this process for the other half of your hair.
- Criss cross the two braids together and tie them into a ponytail.
- Wrap strands of hair around the ponytail holder.
This dependable hairdo can be paired with a variety of outfits. To start off, wear the Dutch sister braid with fitness clothes or shorts and a knit top. Casual clothing matches the easygoing vibe of the braids. Cute knit dresses pair nicely with this hairstyle.
If you enjoy the great outdoors, you can wear these braids for an adventurous look. On days you are hanging out with your friends by the pool, Dutch sister braids are an excellent hairdo. When you go to a concert or picnic, this hairstyle is a wonderful choice. Wear this look to work for a sophisticated business look.
Wherever you choose to don the Dutch sister braids, you are sure to enjoy having an upbeat, positive hairstyle. Enjoy a relaxed vibe and smile as you take on the different activities throughout the day.
For more wonderful hairstyles subscribe to my blog.