For a simple, energetic hairstyle that helps you take on the day, wear your hair in a knotted braid that becomes a ponytail. Every hair will stay in place as you go about your day. A sophisticated yet active look is achieved by wearing your hair in this style. Follow these steps to reach a hairstyle with a little spunk.
- As you start working on this hairstyle, be sure your hair is wet or damp to ensure the knots do not tangle. Damp hair also makes the knots easier to as you add more hair to your braid. Having a spray bottle on hand to wet your hair if necessary is a good idea.
- Next, part your hair. You can part your hair as you choose. A side part works really well for this hairstyle. Once you have parted your hair, take a small section from the front.
- Split this smaller section of hair into two pieces.
- You are now ready to create the knot. Start creating the knot by taking the top section of hair and lay it over the bottom section to make the shape of the number 4. Now, pull the end of the top section through the opening that was created in the number 4 you just made. Next, tighten the knot.
- Add a horizontal section of hair to each strand that was just knotted.
- Continue to repeat steps 4 and 5, making sure the knots are kept close to the head as you angle the braid towards where you will secure the ponytail.
- After creating enough knots to reach the ponytail, fasten the knotted braid with a ponytail. You can use an elastic holder to secure the knotted braid to ensure it is in the ponytail.
- Gather all of your hair, including the knotted braid, and create a ponytail.
- Once all of your hair is in one ponytail, you can remove the elastic that was holding the knotted braid. The only elastic that should be in your hair for this particular hair style is the one olding the entire ponytail.
- Smooth any bumps in your hair with a natural hairspray.
Wearing the knotted braid that becomes a ponytail on outdoor adventures adds just a touch of style to your hairdo. As you hike nature trails or canoe over the river, the knotted braid ponytail will help you achieve an adventurous look as you navigate through nature.
The knotted braid ponytail is an excellent hairstyle to wear when you are working out at the gym or training for your next marathon. Hair is kept out of your face and you are able to focus on exercising.
An active, energetic vibe is given from the knotted braid ponytail and wearing clothes that match the vibe is achievable. Workout clothes as well as hiking clothes can be matched with this particular hairstyle. For a professional look, this hairstyle can be worn to the office and can even be paired with short dresses worn to cocktail parties.
As you create the knotted braid ponytail, you will enjoy the simple yet fun hairstyle that can match an adventurous spirit. Wearing this hairstyle allows you to take on the day with confidence.
For more lovely hairstyle subscribe to my blog.