A bun up-do can communicate a cheerful spirit and let your inner beauty shine. A simple messy bun up-do is the perfect hairstyle to match your adventurous spirit. Let your spunky side come forth through a noteworthy hairdo. Follow these steps to skillfully create a messy bun up-do.
- It is important to note that this particular bun is better created when your hair has not been washed for a day or two.
- Gather all of your hair together and pull it straight up high above your head.
- Next, twist all of your hair down to a few inches above your crown.
- Now, wrap your hair around itself until a loose bun forms on top of your head.
- Use bobby pins to keep the bun in place. Four to eight bobby pins can be used depending on how thick your hair is. You want to create a loose bun, but it still needs to be secured.
- After that, pull strands of hair loose at the nape of your neck and around your face to make it look like you have worn the bun all day.
The messy bun up-do has a certain appeal to it that other hairstyles simply cannot match. Specific styles of clothing need to be paired with this exceptional hairdo. Long tunics and leggings are able to convey the same vibe as this up-do. A knit top along with dress pants goes along with this particular bun. A maxi dress is even stylish with a bun hairstyle.
On days when you need to go to various stores or markets, wear your hair in a messy bun to match the bustle around you. Lunch or dinner at a café would be the perfect time to wear this hairdo. You can even style your tresses in this up-do for a day at the office.
A hip style that appeals to a more modern generation is achieved through this up-do. For the days when you want to accomplish the just woke up in the morning look, the messy bun up-do is a wonderful fit.
For other sexy hairstyles subscribe to my newsletter.