For a hairstyle that combines beauty and capability, the beaded headband up-do has luxurious volume and exquisite shape. Beautiful intensity and gentle grace is held within this accomplished hairstyle. A shining headband is a wonderful accessory to uphold this particular hairdo.
To help create this hairstyle, you will need bobby pins, an elastic ponytail holder, natural firm holding hairspray, and of course, a beaded headband. Follow these steps to craft a breathtaking hairstyle.
- Style your hair into a high ponytail. Leave your hair naturally straight or curly.
- As you put the beaded headband on, you can lightly tease your bangs or the front part of your hair so it is standing up.
- Divide your ponytail into three sections.
- Take the two outer sections of hair from the ponytail and loop each section to the ponytail holder.
- Maintain a loop of hair on top of the ponytail and one on the bottom of the ponytail.
- Take the remaining section of hair from the ponytail and loop it to the bottom of the ponytail holder and use bobby pins to keep it in place.
- You can loosen a few locks of hair to provide a messier look.
- Be sure to use a natural firm holding hairspray to keep the up-do in place.
Various clothing styles pair well with the beaded headband up-do. Wear a professional dress with this hairstyle to the office. Dress pants and a button up dress shirt would go wonderfully with this hairdo. Palazzo pants match the beaded headband up-do perfectly. A party or cocktail dress also matches the beauty of this up-do.
Wondering what places to wear this fashionable hairstyle? A night out on the town with your friends is a classic event to wear this hairdo for. Dinner or cocktail parties are other occasions to wear this up-do for. This hairstyle is also a neat up-do to wear to the office.
Creating the beaded headband up-do is a beautiful and accomplished hairstyle that fashions an eloquent, yet intense vibe. An artistic and creative approach is achieved through the headband you choose to wear.
For more lovely hairstyles make sure you subscribe to my blog below.