For spring and summer nights, the heart bun is a unique hairstyle that illustrates you are a romantic woman. An interesting look, this hairdo has a gentle flow that is wearable for feminine, delicate women who are in tune with their femininity. This particular hairstyle allows women to communicate their softer side.
To create this hairstyle, you will need bobby pins, two elastic ponytails, and a comb. The following steps will help you craft a delicate hairdo.
- Whether your hair is naturally straight or curly, start off creating this look with your hair as is. Curling wands damage hair and this look is wonderful with your hair naturally flowing.
- Now, put your hair half up, separating into two small ponytails that are right next to each other.
- Next, begin to twist the right ponytail using a downward motion. Slide a bobby pin into the base of the ponytail holder which allows the ponytail to stay anchored as you twist your hair.
- Wrap the ponytail up and over the ponytail holder to craft the top of the heart. Continue to twirl your hair in the same direction.
- Now, three bobby pins must be added to your hair. Add a bobby pin to the top, middle, and bottom of the heart you just created.
- Steps three through five are now repeated on the left ponytail.
- Add one more bobby pin at the bottom of the heart where the two ponytails come together for extra security.
Wearing your hair in this style pairs well with sophisticated, long dresses. The heart bun goes well with short, cute dresses too. To match the look of the hairdo, a skirt that has a flowing style would go well with your hair.
When your family gets together for celebrations, the heart bun is a wonderful style to let your family know you care for them. Special occasions such as weddings, baby showers, or reception dinners are other places to wear your hair dressed up. The heart bun is a cute look for Valentine’s Day.
A modern approach to the classic bun, the heart bun adds a gentle, graceful vibe to any occasion. You are sure to enjoy wearing your hear in a skillful, coiffed manner.
For more delicate hairstyles subscribe to my blog.