For an elegant and sophisticated look, try a wispy braid and low bun hairstyle. Providing a delicate touch to any formal event is exactly what this hairstyle was made for. Following these steps, you can create your own natural hairstyle.
- Begin by creating a braid at the front of your hair down one side. Having your hair parted down the middle will help you braid your hair.
- Start braiding a long strand of hair at the front of your hair. Make sure the braid is tight as you continue to braid your hair.
- Braid the strand of hair all the way to the end of your hair.
- Ensuring that the braid at the scalp stays tight, use a bobby pin to loosen the braid throughout your hair.
- Next, pull your hair back into a pony tail.
- Now, draw your hair into a low bun.
- Using bobby pins create wisps in your bun. Secure your hair with bobby pins.
- Tuck the strands of hair into the bun using bobby pins.
- After that, pull the braid of hair over the low bun.
- Using bobby pins, secure the braid over the low bun.
- Add hair clips of your choice to the bun to decorate your hair.
- You now have a finished hairstyle.
Wear this hairstyle to formal events such as dinners, receptions, or weddings. A delicate vibe is given from the hairstyle and brings just a touch of class to any gathering.
For more sensual hairstyle for long hair follow my blow.